Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Olivia and Justin Bieber Love Story: Episode 1

BTW: I’m playing Olivia, the main character. Stacy is my sister. We’re all about 13 -14
Okay, enough talk, ON with the story!

Stacy: OMG!!!
Olivia: What??!!
Stacy: Justin Bieber is coming back to school tomorrow.
*Justin was on tour in the U.S*
Olivia:*sigh* Good Night Stacy!
Stacy: How could you not be freaking out! He’s so hott!!!
Olivia: Stace, it’s 1:00 am.
Stacy: Oliv, do I look like I care?
Olivia: *mumbling cuz her face is buried in the pillow* Of course not

*The Next Morning*

Stacy: *Scream*
Olivia: *gasps and gets out of bed* *realizes Stacy isn’t there* *runs to the bathroom* What happened??!!
Stacy: I can’t find my makeup!!!!
Olivia: *sigh* God Stacy you scared me!
Stacy: I’m scared too, I can’t go to school without my makeup! Remember, Justin Bieber’s coming today!!!
Olivia: I think I knew that Stace!
Stacy: Sorry I’m just so excited!
Olivia: Well hurry up, we gotta get to school!
Stacy: Okay!

*At school*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...