Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Justin Bieber Quotes

1. “I’m a really claustrophobic person to begin with. I hate elevators, especially crammed elevators. I get really scared. So I think that it’s very definitely scary when girls are all around me and I can’t go anywhere. At the same time, I guess I got to get used to it, you know what I mean?”

2. “3 yrs ago i started a youtube page in my lil town of 30k people. Now I have my 2nd album coming out and I am living my dream. WHY?? THE FANS” [twitter]

3. “I miss my family, I miss my friends. I mean the city itself, which is very pretty and familiar because it’s really all I ever knew. But it’s more my friends and family. I could go without the city. It doesn’t really matter where I am as long as I have family and friends close to me. It’s really all that matters.”

4. “I have a house in Stratford and I got a house in Atlanta but I don’t really live anywhere–I live on the road. I’m kind of like living in a suitcase, travelling so much.”

5. “I think big sunglasses are kind of overrated. I like big sunglasses but not those huge, round ones.”

6. “I like The Notebook.” [movie]

7. “When I’m 17 I would like to have a second album out and be touring, and hopefully have my own charity by then.”

justin bieber girlfriend
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...