Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Justin Bieber vs Zac Efron Hairstyles

Justin Bieber’s hair is its own institution these days, despite the fact that the Canadian teen has barely been on America’s radar for longer than a couple of months. He’s not the first young man to make girls scream with the shake of his head – nor will he be the last – but his signature ‘do has earned him comparisons to another big name in the world of teen-centric entertainment: Zac Efron.

Bieber told T Magazine (via PeopleStyleWatch) that the method to his shaggy coif is really quite simple: “I’d love to be able to say it was complicated, but I’m just chilling. My hair takes five minutes in the morning. I shower and as soon as I get out I just shake it and it just does that. For real.”

As for the Efron comparisons, Bieber isn’t saying who has the better head of hair. “I’ll let you decide. But all I’ll say is that it’s no competition.”

Who has better hair? Justin or Zac?

source:zimbio.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...