Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kelly Clarkson Says She Was Robbed

Kelly Clarkson says she was robbed about the recent leaks of her music. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the former "American Idol" contestant said, "Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I've been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse".

The songs downloaded by fans included tunes recorded by the singer more around 8 to 10 years ago. "People are always asking me to write for other artists. They're awesome songs, [but] they're just not songs I would normally sing. …Those songs came out and people are like, "Oh my God, what direction is Kelly going?" she says. "I think what made me mad was that: 1) People stole from me, and 2): Everybody had no idea what my next album was going to sound like. That really caused a lotof confusion." While some of the leaked songs will make the singer’s upcoming album, fans will have to wait for the Oct. 25 release of the album titled "Stronger" to discover which tunes.

Clarkson says she has no clue how songs including "Let Me Down," "Dumb + Dumb = U," "Cleopatra," "Don't Be a Girl About It" ended up online.

"Here's the best part though," she promises fans. "Nothing that's leaked is the final version. Those are all demos."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...